View Profile DonkeysBazooka

162 Movie Reviews

Good.

Awwwww shit! You keep makin it harder and harder for me to decide what my favorite episode is! I hope the next one sucks so my life is made easier!

aalong64 responds:

I'll make the next one a real steaming turd, just for you.

Sweet! Ya did something! I'm incredibly jealous! Nice job. Love the art style.

JazLyte responds:

I did did something! One little incredibly difficult step at a time I wanna get back to this shit *_* I have a hand in the mass cartoon blob but I will not be melted down and assimilated goddammit

8 Game Reviews

jesus...

people are WAY harder critics on games than they are on movies. i thought this was fun. granted, i havent gotten a single one of the medals yet, but thats irrelevant. nice work.

RiverJordan responds:

Thanks yo :) You'll get them medals!

huh

Surprisingly thorough. There have been a lot of microsoft windows games like this. But what sets this apart from the others is that this one doesn't suck diarrhea straight from the ass of a rhinoceros.... if you catch my meaning.

Well done.

heybournekevin responds:

i do, thanks

the last level before the boss (level 2)

god damn it, lol. i sat there suspecting thats probably what i was supposed to do for like 10 minutes, but was too afraid to actually do it. nice work though. i dont see how better graphics could have hurt this, but it was a very entertaining puzzle game. nice work

2 Audio Reviews

one of the greatest things I've ever heard

this is hilarious. and it sounds awesome. and its just ridiculously creative.

Evil-Dog responds:

Haha thanks dude

clap clap clap

nice range. you are an excellent voice actor. but i'm cheap and poor

6 Art Reviews

i completely don't understand this

but it's still so awesome.

beautifully detailed work. I don't understand the fly, or the bat... but hey it's undeniably newgrounds related so kick ass!

these are awesome

i think people are often so impressed with your voice acting that they don't fully realize what a phenomenal artist you are. i'd be willing to bet your middle name is "talented"

hmm

that looks shockingly similar to Earthworm Jim's pocket-rocket.

whether or not it was inspired by that or not, it's still pretty groovy. nicely done

I plan on animating stuff the rest of my life... sure hope I don't get my hands cut off.... that'd be rough

James Bowman @DonkeysBazooka